Still waiting for my car from Creditplus

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

littlemrtrouble's review of Creditplus - www.creditplus.co.uk

“Still waiting for my car from Creditplus”

Written on: 27/01/2013 by littlemrtrouble (1 review written)

I first applied for a car from credit plus on the 3rd of January. I was contacted by a man who explained the process,asked me a few questions and told me he would get back to me the next day. he did and told me id been accepted by 2 loan companies.Everything went well with him right up until the credit papers and agreements were signed and returned then nothing.No contact for a whole week and that was after myself and my wife contacting them on 3 occasions.

There was just nothing from the logistics until I sent them an email telling them I was cancelling and contacting my solicitor then I got a response.I have since been told my car was just leaving Yorkshire at 11.30 on Friday the 25th of January. It is now Sunday the 27th of January at 12.40 and I have no car nor have I heard from the driver delivering the car and no-one can tell me for definite where he is, they can just guess as to why its taken so long as no one has heard from him.

Would I recommend this company to a friend, definitely not, will I use them again, defiantly not.

• Fixed Payments

Payment Type

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Littlemrtrouble's Response to littlemrtrouble's Review

Written on: 08/02/2013

Latest update. Car Arrived on the Monday morning at 6.30 am which was a bit of a nuisance just before work, but I must say, the car is first class so far. Is in excellent condition inside and out,It only had one key when It arrives but I called credit plus and they already had it in hand and another key arrived the next day.

thanks