Don't Believe the Hype

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Newtzy's review of CarFinance247 www.carfinance247.co.uk

“Don't Believe the Hype”

Written on: 10/06/2013 by Newtzy (1 review written)

Visit www.carfinance247.co.uk

CARFINANCE247 spout all sorts of rubbish on their website and even have a smiley chap called Edwin whom is allegedly he is an underwriter. The Q&A from Edwin all seem positive he even goes so far as to say to folks that they consider ALL weorking or not/poor/good yadeyeda...circumstances Mmmmm really Edwin, because when filling in your application form it states that you need at least 1 year employment history with pay slips so where Edwin is getting his info from is a mystery.
Also I have to say these Q&As are mostly from 2011/2012
You can actually ask Edwin a question and he states he will get back to you within 2 hours max from point of contact, this is incorrect also, as 24 hours later I am still waiting for a response from Edwin.
I have a feeling that the majority of the reviews on here for this company are not all they may seem, they all seem to follow the same pattern so I would take these 5 star reviews of this company with a very large pinch of salt.
The whole process was automated and I got bombarded with text messages, no doubt I will have some extra spam now.
The oh so easy process of how quickly you will get your car and have it delivered to you if you wish is rubbish and I received a generic email and text stating "more info needed please ring..." it maybe free phone but you should be ringing me should you not?
I have decided not to proceed with this company as for one the untruths are blindingly obvious but also this is not a personal service where Edwin will help you out even if your skint and your credit is bad or even good and your loaded, it is all about credit scoring and computers same as any other company.
This lot might promise you the earth but delivering is a completely different ball game.
Avoid like the plague you'll probably pay through the nose APR anyway.

• Fixed Payments

Payment Type

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Carfinance247's Response to Newtzy's Review

Written on: 12/06/2013

Hi Newtzy,

We apologise that you have received a bad customer service so far. We treat all complaints very seriously and we'll investigate as to why Edwin didn't respond in the time frame specified.

Your data doesn't get passed on to any 3rd parties so no spam will be coming your way. The "More Info" required emails and SMS messages get sent out if the application was incomplete. You mention the employment step as the stumbling block - are you currently employed or not?

We can help retired individuals but in most cases you must have a part time job at least to get approved.

Apologies again and if you did want anyone to get in touch to discuss your options then please let me know. All we need is your reference number and we'll try and help.

Have a good evening.