fantastic service

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

lee52's review of Car Loan 4 U - www.carloan4u.co.uk

“fantastic service”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by lee52 (1 review written)

Never thought I would be able to get finance on a car as i dont have the best credit history, the sales advisor was spot on guided me though the whole process wasnt pushy absolutely no pressure took me about 2 months as i was not sure if this is what i wanted the sales advisor was spot on no pressure no hounding on the phones etc.. when i give him a list of cars i liked (and it was a big list ) he just got on with it.

decided on the car i wanted on fri afternoon and i am taking delivery on tues 4 days start to finish over the weekend.

looking forward to having a car i dont have to hide away at the back of the car park and one tha was made this millenium

the advisor was very clear about the payment rates etc.. a he was my advisor start to finish so he knew the history just adds that personal just

would recomend CARLOANS4U to anyone

• Fixed Payments

Payment Type

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Visit carloan4u.co.uk

Carloan4U's Response to lee52's Review

Written on: 21/08/2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments - this is exactly the experience we aim to provide for our customers, and we're really happy that you were pleased with the service.

We aim to support our customers throughout the entire car buying journey - our specialist advisors will offer as little or as much input as you need, and as you know, you can use the finance we provide to purchase your new vehicle from any licensed dealership within the UK.

We hope you enjoy your new car, and look forward to helping you out again in the future.

Many thanks