Very Poor communication/criteria

• Customer service

Guest's review of Car Loan 4 U - www.carloan4u.co.uk

“Very Poor communication/criteria”

Written on: 14/06/2012

I applied to Carloan4u, filled all the forms in, recieved an e-mail confirming my application and then a text message saying I would receieve a decision within 24 hours as they were very busy. After a week of waiting for this text message to appear, I rang them only to be told that because I had moved 3 times and was a widow, I did not fit any of their lenders criteria. So I was pretty annoyed that no one from Carloan4u had the decency to contact me by either telephone, mobile, e-mail or letter to let me know. Very poor service indeed.... Avoid!!

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Visit carloan4u.co.uk

Carloan4U's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2012

Thank you for the feedback. We're really sorry about the experience you had with us - we always aim to provide outstanding customer service but sometimes we get it wrong and for this we apologise.

We'd like to look into the breakdown in communication that you experienced, as the time-frames you mentioned are much longer than those we normally work to. We'd be grateful if you could help us investigate this by emailing your details to contact@carloan4u.co.uk - once we can locate your case we can look at what went wrong and let you know directly.

We are unable to go into details about specific reasons for declined applications, but please be assured that none of the lenders on our panel would penalise you based on your marital status. If this was implied we sincerely apologise for any distress this may have caused.

We hope that you are able to source your finance elsewhere.

Customer Services