Written on: 25/05/2011
I don't generally spend time writing reviews, but having recently organised a PCH through Nationwide, I wanted to summarise my experience:
1. The GAP insurance they try and sell with the lease seems over-priced. Shop around else where for this!
1. Price was VERY competitive. Having got 5 other quotes, Nationwide was significantly cheaper than all of them.
2. The price quoted on the website was exactly the price I paid (there were no hidden charges).
3. The ordering process was very quick and easy, and the car was received in about 2 weeks from the first enquiry.
4. A minor issue I had with the car when it was received, was resolved within a couple hours.
5. The customer service I received from everyone at nationwide was excellent - phone calls were answered immediately and emails were responded to very quickly. A special mention for Jenny who was fantastic: professional, efficient and very friendly. She kept me informed throughout the process and could not have been more helpful; a credit to her company.
6. I would recommended the company to friends and family, and will definitely be ordering my next car from nationwide.
As rated by real users
"Excellent Customer Service" Read More
"Thank You First Vehicle Leasing" Read More
"Poor Service" Read More
"Brilliant company " Read More
"Scratches" Read More