Two years & no problem

lukp23's review of Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com

“Two years and no problem”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by lukp23 (1 review written)

Usually people writing review when something bad happens and never bother to write a review when there is no problem. I am one of them and that is why I decided to write a positive review this time.
I was insured by swift cover for two years,a the end of my first year with them I was prepared to shop around like always when renew comes with 30 % higher premium but they lower it so I stayed.
This year I had accident ( my fault) abroad and there was no problem to contact with claim line and open case. It did take a time to settle but there was third party insurance involved as well.
The only reason why I decided to change swift cover that I was going to save myself few pounds (but I am not) and end up with crappy Octagon Insurance.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

Willaim's Response to lukp23's Review

Written on: 23/04/2014

All i can say is lucky you but watch them , my car insurance was with them for 4 years and it kept going up in price a bit but I stuck with them .But in the end it was double the price I could get insurance from other companies ,When I asked why and could they do anything I got no help at all from them they dont careless about there old customers who have stuck with them take my advise and move on before you fall into the same trap as me they are no good at all AVOID them everyone go else where .