Saga.. THAT'S AN APPROPRIATE NAME!

Rover75diesel's review of Saga Car Insurance

“Saga.. THAT'S AN APPROPRIATE NAME! ”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by Rover75diesel (1 review written)

this lot employ an age-old tactic, make it so difficult to change insurer that you'll stay with them just to avoid the aggravation. Found a cheaper quote so went with the new company, paid via debit card two weeks early. Letter comes from Saga. New certificate I didn't want or ask for. They're going to take the renewal premium from my Credit Card (the one I don't have!). Emailed them, I'm not renewing with you, you're too expensive. Get an email back, thankyou your policy's lapsing. Hallelujah. Then another email, you have to use THE EXACT WORDS THEY WANT.. I've not played a game like this since I was in short trousers. I'm not calling their call centre because they'll probably use that rising question intonation like every other prepubescent brat in this country. Was a time when a policy lapsed, it lapsed. That was the end of it. They're going in my Junk folder.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive