OneCall. Never dealt with a worst Company for communication.

dmfrenchie's review of One Call Car Insurance - www.onecalldirect.co.uk

“OneCall. Never dealt with a worst Company for...”

Written on: 04/03/2013 by dmfrenchie (1 review written)

Despite being annoyed many times when dealing with indifference this is the first Company that has frustrated me to such an extent that I have decided to write a complaint/review.
It has taken me eleven emails and one phone call over sixteen and a half minutes of being on hold before I ended the call in frustration! to simply make a change of vehicle on my policy!This has to date entailed three days of not being able to drive my new vehicle because of no confirmation of cover on the new vehicle from OneCall. Finally without a word of apology I have now been informed I will have my new Cover note in the next two hours.
This has made me realise that making a claim would be a nightmare should the need arise and I have decided the lure of reasonable premiums are not worth the uncertainty of dealing with a Company of such deplorable standards of customer service.
There are many Insurers offering prices at not much of a difference in premium so at my renewal date I shall be looking for a business with a better pedigree in reliablity than OneCall.