Great Deal, Great Service, Honest Website

Guest's review of One Call Car Insurance - www.onecalldirect.co.uk

“Great Deal, Great Service, Honest Website”

Written on: 03/04/2012

I received a renewal notice from my existing insurer, checked via Moneysupermarket.com and One Call came back at £210 cheaper which is incredible. I read the policy details for One Call on their website and all the charges were detailed, eg if I need to change my policy mid term it will cost me in the region of £55, but they have told me up front and I am happy to pay extra if I need to, why should I fund other people's policy changes where other companies bundle this sort of fee into the overall price? Anyway happy with the deal I was about to process online when Ben from One Call called me and we talked through the policy to see if he could get me any further discounts - which he did but which did not work for my personal circumstances (cheaper excess amount v slightly higher monthly payment amount). Anyway within 10 mins (at One Call's telephone cost I may add!) I was all sorted and £210 better off. I called my existing insurer to cancel who then tried to 'recalculate' my quote which I refused - why not give me the best deal first time round? Anyway I am very happy with the deal and the service and thanks to Ben for working as hard as possible to get me the best deal he could.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive