What A Shower Of Sh*ite And Complete Liars

derlwyn13's review of Octagon Insurance

“What A Shower Of Sh*ite And Complete Liars”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by derlwyn13 (9 reviews written)

Octagon Insurance, what can I say? A true festival of labotomies and brainless zombies.

This company will gladly pass on false information to a variety of debt collectors even though you don't owe them money. One of their favourite monkeys to pass your information on to is Capital Resolve Limited of Evesham. Beware!

After selling a vehicle in June of 2013 I duly cancelled the insurance policy with Octagon. I was advised that a £57 cancellation fee would apply! After bleeding money from me (ie legalised theft aka Car Insurance) for the past couple of years they also wanted extra for the cancellation.

I begrudgingly paid the £57 fee. However, I was amazed to find out that they had instructed a debt collection company (Capital Resolve - another bunch people who are a waste of blood and organs) to recover the debt from me - but which I had already paid to Octagon!

In short, I had already paid, there was no debt to settle, no debt existed!!

People! Do yourselves a favour and steer clear of this shambles known as Octagon. Be warned about this company and deal only with them at your peril. 200+ negative reviews must say a lot about this company.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Third Party Fire & Theft