Worst Customer Service

County Gates, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 2NF
01202 292333

DisgruntledXLVCustomer1's review of LV= Liverpool Victoria Car Insurance - www.lv.com

“Worst Customer Service”

Written on: 28/08/2013 by DisgruntledXLVCustomer1 (1 review written)

After being forced to make a claim due to circstances outside of my control, LV failed to inform me I would be held responsible for the claim, took over 5 months to process the claim, incorrectly quoted me for my new vehicle (all admitted by ail), then to top it off hiked up my insurance by £1,300 per annum. I have now gone to another insurer, charging me £1,200 less for the same policy and have an outstanding complaint with the ombudsman. Will never use LV in any capacity again. I sent 23 emails and made 33 calls before emailing the director of customer relations. His dept offered me £150 compensation for inconvenience-needless to say I have declined. Do not insure a vehicle with LV would be my advice!

Have you made a Claim

• Auto Renewed

Reason for going with this company

• The Post Office

Previous Insurance Company

Misternobody's Response to DisgruntledXLVCustomer1's Review

Written on: 29/08/2013

I have also had the same happen to me, only had my car 4 months then some idiot went through a give way sighn and shunted me across the road. I was given a car while my car was off the road ( or so I thought ).
There now telling me my car is a write off, so have to give that car back, or I will be charged.
Many hours on phone to customer services, who says we understand,WHAT do they understand??? NOTHING
Still have no car, no money,,,BUT yet I have to pay insurance for a car I havnt got
NEVER insure with LV