Had no problems with them at all..

Rad26's review of Esure Car Insurance

“Had no problems with them at all.. ”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by Rad26 (1 review written)

I bought the insurance because did come up as the cheapest one. They sent me all documents but had some errors on it. Phoned up, get answerd whitin 5 min. Women on the phone said there it will be a charge for making changes. I said that the error is not my fault, she spoke to some other guy about it and he said that they will not charge me at this time.. Received a new lot of the documents without any errors in 2-3 working days. Can't say anything bad about the service, they were very helpful and friendly. Don't know how they deal with the other things but for now i am happy with them.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

Brianburkill's Response to Rad26's Review

Written on: 10/06/2013

Thats the first good one I have read so far..Number 19, so its roughly a ratio of 20/1 bad vs good

Rebelbitch90's reply to Brianburkill's Comment

Written on: 22/06/2013

I have to comment .
I had an accident last week in which a Volvo C60 drove into the side of my car whilst I was in a stationery position at a junction.
I contacted Esure, they acted swiftly, all were very helpful and polite.
My car was collected.
A courtesy car arrived.
My car unfortunately was a right off. within 24 hrs I was informed of this.
Within 5 days I was paid out, the contents of my car returned to me.
I have found them nothing but helpful. Maybe it is claiments attitude??? Superdog

Goat123456's Response to Rad26's Review

Written on: 09/10/2013

This company is awful and uses underhand tactics to exploit customers with hidden and excessive charges.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.