Esure- Never again mis-sold -rip off renewal

debrag's review of Esure Car Insurance

“Esure- Never again mis-sold -rip off renewal”

Written on: 09/09/2011 by debrag (1 review written)

received a renewal quote in post from Esure in June approx £160.00 more expensive than the previous year. Suprised put my details in their on-line quote form and hey presto back around the previous years price. When I phoned them they said the extra was because I had effectively lost my no claims when I phoned them to inform them that someone had backed into me in a car park 2 months previous. I made no claim but they had to clear 3 months to ensure that the other party made no claim on me. The advisor agreed that if the other driver didn't come forward my no claims would be re-instated and I should receive a credit to around the on-line quote price, perhaps even a bit more as the on-line quote did not include my returning customer discount. September no credit received so phoned Esure. I'm entitled to just £20.00 credit apparently the previous adviser didn't know what she was talking about and I've paid around £140.00 for informing them that a car backed into me.

Have you made a Claim

• Auto Renewed

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive