Endsleigh Car Insurance Review

Guest's review of Endsleigh Car Insurance

“i am not gonna waste any more time on this company but...”

Written on: 28/08/2013

i am not gonna waste any more time on this company but they have ripped me off on two occasions and ruined my no claim bonus. they asked me to provide my previous no claim bonus and student id when i sent them both together. they had cancelled my policy based on me not providing my student id but them receiving my no claim bonus. they said to me they had said numerous letters warning me but i lived in my old address fro more than a year and i received only one letter which i straight away responded. any way they went ahead and cancelled my policy. talked to their manager and he could only offer me a new policy all started from beginning. so when i got a new policy after six months they sent me another letter saying my insurance will be cancelled because i had a previous policy with them which was cancelled and they are not allowed to insure me again. when i told the lady why the manager offered me the new policy she said it was a mistake and i asked her why she waited six months before cancelling my policy and she said to me insurers has the right to cancel my policy without telling me. its hard enough getting cheap insurance when your young but when you have company like endsleigh who keeps ripping you off and ruining your no claim bonus.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive