STUDENTS BE AWARE

Mjhussain's review of Endsleigh Car Insurance

“STUDENTS BE AWARE”

Written on: 15/08/2013 by Mjhussain (1 review written)

I insured my daughter through ENDSLEIGH as they were the cheapest quote in April this year. After 3 weeks they requested her graduation certificate. This was provided and three weeks later they stated that she had a claim made against her in 2009 for a car accident. They had not bothered to check the details as they did not relate to her. This week they rang to say that she had been involved in an accident in June and there was a claim for whiplash and repairs. My daughter is 22 years old and she was distraught as she had not be involved in any accidents. I took the matter over and asked Endsleigh for further information which they refused to give me. They stated that they wanted to send an Engineer to inspect my daughters car and that I would be contacted. I wanted an Engineer to come and inspect the car as the car as was in pristine condition and had never been involved in any accidents. I asked my daughter to collate evidence proving that she was at work on the day and also check the records of her work car park swipe system (she works for one of the biggest computer companies in the world). I also informed Endsleigh that I would fight this claim as insurance companies were giving in to these phoney whiplash claims and was willing to counter claim and sue the other party. I was contacted by the engineer who was going to inspect my daughters car and made an appointment. In the meantime my daughter had evidence of her whereabouts of the day in question. My daughter was called on the morning of the engineers visit and informed that the other party had withdrawn their claim and the engineer would not now be coming. I do not accept this explanation. ENDSLEIGH only withdrew the claim when they realised that I was not going to give in to them. Anyway, they could not get thorough to the engineer who arrived to inspect the car. He looked at the car and stated that it had never been involved in any accidents and had never been damaged. I have asked Endsleigh to write to my daughter stating that there is no claim against her.

YOU MAY MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS REGARDING THE ABOVE! MY OPINION IS ENDSLEIGH MAY BE BULLYING YOUNG PEOPLE INTO ACCEPTING LIABILITY WHEN THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED IN ACCIDENTS. SO IF YOU RECEIVE ANY CLAIMS FROM ENDSLEIGH TREAD CAREFULLY.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive