lying b*****ds, never go with elephant!!

Guest's review of Elephant Car Insurance - www.elephant.co.uk

“lying b*****ds, never go with elephant!!”

Written on: 19/04/2012

i came to cancel my policy when it was due to be renewed. they when said i owed a month still as i'd missed it in january, which i hadn't. i asked if i've missed a payment why has nobody called or sent a letter they said they had which is untrue, then they passed me to someone else and the month changed to either june or july when i missed this payment....they wasn't too sure themselves?? (bit strange)they said they'd look into it further, next it changed to march 2012 yet i cancelled my policy in february so i questioned this and it went back to being january. i argued that i had spoke to my bank and they received the payment on 17th jan, they said it WAS NOT ON THEIR SYSTEM i then had to send them a bank statement to prove the payment went to themselves and of course id did. i then got a call bank to say we can see on our system that we received januarys payment on the 17th even though i was told previously it wasn't. so again they changed the month id missed the payment to december, i again checked with my bank and it did go to them. they never got back in touch after this for over a month then i receive a letter for debt company saying i owe £177.95 when my payments were never even that in the 1st place. so i now have to send all my statements again to these. elephant are a bunch of inbred w*****s who between them have not got a single clue what's going on. i would NEVER RECOMMEND these to anyone.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive