40 Years of Insurance

Guest's review of Co-Op Car Insurance

“40 Years of Insurance”

Written on: 17/01/2013

Where do I start. 40 years of Insurance and never have I had such a bad experience.

First they made an error with my car details, so insured a car under my name that wasn't mine! This was only apparent once I saw the document!

Charged twice for 1 policy. When I contested it they could not figure out what went wrong, even though I explained it to 3 different people. Finally I wrote a 3 page letter detailing each and every part of the phone conversations and where their errors were. 3 people told me they would sort it out, and call me back! No calls! Not one. So they took 2 payments and expected me to keep chasing them!

Terrible terrible terrible customer service. Renewed my policy even though I sent them a mail 30 days before it expiry saying I did NOT want a renewal, and guess what, they renewed and then FORCED me to pay £20 cancellation fee!!!! People make mistakes, and errors happen in admin but this is just company is just a JOKE!

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive