Never had any problems

Guest's review of Co-Op Car Insurance

“Never had any problems ”

Written on: 11/01/2013

I've been with the Co-op for car insurance for two years now and I have never had any problems with them.

I'm actually surprised to read all the reviews below and wonder if the complainants realise that many of their 'issues' are either their own fault or something that is common with all car insurers? I can't believe anyone would complain that they have been charged to end a contract they signed early or that they had to pay the excess they signed up to and was clearly stated in their policy!

Anyway, I found the Co-op to be much cheaper than expected and their staff have always been very helpful to me. It is frustrating that they can't be contacted by email but you can call them on a cheaper phone number if you look for it or ask them to call you back when you ring up.

My motive for choosing the Co-op was that they are more ethical than other insurers and so far I have not had cause to look elsewhere. I am due for renewal soon though so I will have to see how much it is set to cost before I decide to stay for a third year!

Maccy70's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2013

have an accident then talk, or better yet try to convince them your wife is a woman....6 registered letter and a voided policy.so far you have been lucky don't ride it to long