Never ever use!!! Rip off

Guest's review of Co-Op Car Insurance

“Never ever use!!! Rip off”

Written on: 08/10/2012

Bought my car insurance on a ford KA I was a named driver on my dads insurance, before taking out the policy we rang co op and explained the main insurer didn't have his photo I.d driving license because he had lost it, the co op said that's fine we only need to see car documents as we can check on dvla about license,,, so I payed £300 deposit on the 5th august and then £70 a month which was very cheap!! Got a message of them on my dashboard 3 weeks later saying they are cancelling my insurance due to the main driver not having proof of there license, I phoned the co op an explained that we rang them before buying the policy to tell them that an they said they could check on dvla, the man I spoke to said no we have no assess to the dvla an the person who told us that shouldn't off!! So we told the co op that we will send of for the license and it will be here in 10 days, but they wouldn't have none of it and still went ahead and cancelled my insurance, they will not give me my deposit back and are trying to charge me to pay for the box they fitted in my car, even though it's there fault!!!! Never use they are cons!! And never trust the people you talk to on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP OFF!!!!!

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Young Driver

Driver Type

Sandy27's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2012

You mean Their. Not there. You've done this mistake twice in your text. To be taken seriously these things are important.

However I must say the exact same thing happened to us, so people beware.

Gtav's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2012

There is supposed to be a comma after ''However'', do you expect us to take you seriously?

Sandy27's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2012

mmm.. 'splitting hairs' springs to mind. Good to see you have use the 'there' in the correct way in your reply.