Co-Op Car Insurance Review

Guest's review of Co-Op Car Insurance

“Do not insure with these idiots! It has cost me my car...”

Written on: 20/09/2012

Do not insure with these idiots! It has cost me my car after the dumb f$%ks stopped my insurance for no reason but still kept taking payments. I got stopped by the police for no insurance. Now i have no car posable points and conviction. They admit they are in the wrong but will do nothing about it. Theives!

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Young Driver

Driver Type

Samjoxx's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2012

DO NOT USE , just cost me 50 pound for tryingto take two payments in one mouth ,because of changed the way they take money out of my bank with out telling me . the first year i was with them its great ... but the second year i have touble getting my renewal pack . and this year no renewal pack and a 50 charge , so please please DO NOT USE

Maccy70's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2013

they some how ended up as my insurance again when i went through the aa now on the 1st of may i get a letter saying i haven't been insured since the 20 of april for thier mistake as they voided my policy. thank god i wasn't stopped but now how do i get to work. don't go through insurance brokers unless they specify which insurance they are going to have.co op will do anything to stich you that they can.phone calls to their number has cost me over 85 pounds and guess what nothing sorted and i am still un insured...avoid like the plague

Duckport's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2013

Ring them on their landline number.Ask them to put you thru to "customer services" They seem a bit miffed because youv'e phoned on that number but you do get on the options trail.Don't get too exited tho because whoever I spoke to didn't really resolve my issue and a few days later I received a letter telling me to contact them about proof of no claim.E-mailed them but got one back asking to phone them.Still on-going!

Adamohio's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2012

Continuous threats made to the public that they will stop the insurance...... Excuse me but did we not use MONEY to pay for the insurance in the first place?