LIARS

liniute_lina's review of Co-Op Car Insurance

“LIARS”

Written on: 04/08/2011 by liniute_lina (1 review written)

they were trying automaticaly to deduct car insurance for £548 for new year but i called them before they done it to stop them, as i switch to another insurer.they promised not to do it.and after couple days they done it anyway. after that they charge me £23 on the top of that for cancelation.
i called them and explained situation and they ''promised'' refund and NO CHARGE for canceling(probably just to getrid of me ASAP).
i got my refund but they still charged me what i've been promised NOT TO. after i called them again.first 2times they were 'throwing' me to each other because they didnt want to deal with me.and i was asking only what they promised me. at the end when no one left to throw at they just hanged up the fone. 3rd time after explanation they pretend that line is having difficulties and they hang up on me again. 4th time they hang up after explanation again.
THAT I CALL ''GOOD'' SERVICE. i've been adviced that CO-OP is the most caring company.
PEOPLE do not go for this company because they dont give a demn about their customers.they will be nice until u ask something they promise and cannot keep those promises and they will treat you like a dog

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Recommended

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive