Great customer loyalty discount.

Prospect House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FD

Mick.sleigh's review of Chaucer Direct Car Insurance - www.chaucerdirect.co.uk

“Great customer loyalty discount. ”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by Mick.sleigh (1 review written)

My existing car insurance with chaucer direct had about 3 weeks left so I decided to find a new deal. I checked on a few sites and the best deal was through a comparison site, again with Chaucer direct. I filled in all the details and proceeded to the payment page. I found that I was having trouble paying and a message came up asking me to call Chaucer. I called them explaining my problem making a payment, I was then told that because I was already a customer, I should wait till a renewal was sent out to me before going any further. I was also informed that the renewal quote should be cheaper than the quote I had just received. I thought this was unlikely as recent press has highlighted that many existing insurance customers are charged more than new customers.
I waited for about a week and was surprised to find that the renewal quote was about £60 cheaper than the cheapest quote I had found.
This was a pleasant and welcome surprise, well done Chaucer and thank you.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

By Chaucerdirect

Written on: 22/07/2013

Hi Mick,

I'm delighted to hear that we were able to give you a lower renewal premium and that we have kept you as a customer! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience.

All the best,