Gosh! What a fabby insurance process. It made me feel good.

Prospect House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FD

Guest's review of Chaucer Direct Car Insurance - www.chaucerdirect.co.uk

“Gosh! What a fabby insurance process. It made me feel...”

Written on: 05/07/2013

May I take this opportunity to state how pleased I was with the whole online process when setting up my car insurance with you (Chaucer Direct). What a wonderfully smooth running website you have, with clear, concise detail and instructions to follow!
It certainly takes the stress out of it when one can take time to read and absorb information at ones' own pace, without being bombarded with fast information from someone in a call center.

After I had gone the online process, confirmation of my car insurance from Chaucer Direct was efficiently delivered straight to my email inbox, followed by a prompt delivery of the certificate in the post. Then it was so easy to scan and email the bits Chaucer Direct requested from me (even though they kindly sent an envelope, just in case). I even got a lovely thank you email, so I knew they'd got my emails! And that was it! A simple and beautiful process.

It made me feel good and like any potential customer would wish, it made me feel as though how I feel is very important to Chaucer Direct.

Oh yes I almost forgot! The very reasonable quote and being able to decide which date I'd like my direct debits to go out, was a very pleasant surprise.
In these times of austerity and with ever rising fuel costs, it's nice to know that someone is taking our needs into account, in order that we can afford to use the cars we are obtaining insurance for. Well done on that Chaucer Direct.

I have seen nothing but good reviews online for Chaucer Direct Insurance and am happy to recommend you to others.

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Recommended

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Older Drivers

Driver Type

By Chaucerdirect

Written on: 12/07/2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a helpful review - the feedback means a lot to us and helps to shape our business.

I'm delighted to hear that you found our website easy to use and that you were happy with not only our price but our service too as we take everything we do very seriously and try to make our processes as clear and easy for the customer as possible.

Thank you for recommending us!
All the best,