Outstanding customer service from Claire L

Prospect House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FD

david-g's review of Chaucer Direct Car Insurance - www.chaucerdirect.co.uk

“Outstanding customer service from Claire L”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by david-g (1 review written)

I've just had some truly excellent customer service from Claire Luckett at Chaucer Direct. We had two policies that both needed modification due to a new car, and Claire sorted it all out seamlessly and with zero hassle. She really listened to us, and clearly knew her stuff about what we needed to do and the best way to go about it. She sorted out both policies quickly and efficiently, and even managed to beat the best online price we had found the previous night for the new policy. This was so much better than the usual phone customer service experience - it was quick, efficient, accurate, considerate and gave us the result we wanted with no hassle. Claire's professionalism and attention to detail shone through. I don't usually write reviews like this, but this was an exceptional bit of service. I will be recommending Chaucer Direct to my friends - thank you Claire!

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

By Chaucerdirect

Written on: 12/07/2013

Hi there,

I will ensure she is recognised for the fab service she provided - it really sounds like you were looked after! We take customer service very seriously here at Chaucer Direct and are always delighted when we hear such positive feedback.
Thank you for recommending us and taking the time to review your experience.

All the best,