First time I've ever renewed with the same company!

Prospect House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FD

Guest's review of Chaucer Direct Car Insurance - www.chaucerdirect.co.uk

“First time I've ever renewed with the same company!”

Written on: 27/06/2013

I insured my car with Chaucer last year and was all ready to start shopping around for a new deal as I normally do every year when my car insurance is due for renewal. I didn't receive any paperwork from Chaucer so called them up and they apologised and gave me several renewal quotes based on some changes to the policy I wanted to make. I had already used some comparison sites to find a cheaper quote and was ready to switch to another insurer based on price and some of the policy features. When I tried setting up the policy with the other insurer, the experience was frustrating and they kept asking for extra information which I had already told them. In the end I decided to stick with Chaucer, based on the great service I received on the phone the first time round. I spoke to a gentleman when confirming my renewal and he took the time to explain the circumstances surrounding my no claims discount and also emailed my policy documents without delay so that I could arrange get my car tax which is due in the next few days. Would definitely recommend these guys, they're great!

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive