Best Customer Service Ever!

Prospect House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FD

simplybeyourself's review of Chaucer Direct Car Insurance - www.chaucerdirect.co.uk

“Best Customer Service Ever!”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by simplybeyourself (2 reviews written)

I've been with many Car insurance companies through the years, and without fail Chaucer Direct have the most helpful and friendly customer service team I've come across. They are extremely cheap and will try everything to keep you happy as a customer. I would definitely continue insurance with them again, it's not just about the cheapest price (even though luckily they have the cheapest I've seen on comparison sites) it's about the ease of communication with them. They have a 'landline' based phone number which means for me it's easy to call off my mobile and their call centres are based in the UK (which makes it easier to 'chat' Just today I called them and a Gentleman who helped me - he tried everything to help my situation and was so professional and friendly that it was a pleasure to talk about what usually is a stressful conversation!

I would recommend their service to everyone.

The only downside is the music they play whilst on hold! :P

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Previous Insurance Company

By Chaucerdirect

Written on: 19/06/2013

Hi there,

I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided and the premium we were able to offer you. Your feedback is valuable to us and I will ensure our director and the wider team is aware of your comments. Thank you for recommending us too!

I will see what I can do about the hold music- any requests?! We try to ensure we answer the phones as quickly as possible and reduce the amount of time customers are put on hold, but we want to make it as bearable as possible when it does happen!

All the best,