Fantastic Customer Service

Prospect House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FD

Niffikeer's review of Chaucer Direct Car Insurance - www.chaucerdirect.co.uk

“Fantastic Customer Service”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by Niffikeer (1 review written)

Hi, I would like to let you know about my call today to Chaucer Direct. My call today was dealt with by an advisor based in Whitstable. Initially she was advised that I would not be able to add another named driver to my husbands policy. She did not hesitate in making further enquires for me as she appreciated how important it was to me and the other named driver that I could secure cover for them on my husbands policy. She made further enquires including speaking with her underwriters and achieved the outcome I had hoped for. I would like it noted that her customer service skills are first class and that I hope this is recognised and rewarded.

By Chaucerdirect

Written on: 07/06/2013

Hi there,

Thank you for reviewing your experience - I'm delighted to hear that you were so pleased with the service we delivered. We work very hard to provide the best possible service we can, and we're very proud of the positive feedback our team consistently receive. I will ensure the adviser you dealt with is recognised and rewarded by our director.

All the best,