Customer Service

Prospect House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3FD

jacquai's review of Chaucer Direct Car Insurance - www.chaucerdirect.co.uk

“Customer Service”

Written on: 02/06/2013 by jacquai (3 reviews written)

I had to write a review about this company because the customer service is first class. I found them on an insurance comparison site last year and went with them initially as they were the best deal.
I had to make a claim in September last year and although it's still not resolved I have been so impressed with their customer service team. Everyone I have spoken to has been more than polite, helpful, cheerful with great communication.
Having dealt with numerous insurance companies over the (and indeed other institutions such as banks/credit card companies etc) Chaucer come out tops by far. Other companies could take a lesson from them. I heard they have just won an award for customer service and I'm not surprised!

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Previous Insurance Company

By Chaucerdirect

Written on: 03/06/2013

Hi Jacquai,

I am delighted to hear that you've been so pleased with the consistent customer service you received and I will ensure that Rosie and Giles are recognised!

Thank for you taking the time to write a review-
all the best,
Nicki

Jacquai's Response to jacquai's Review

Written on: 02/06/2013

I forgot to give Rosie and Giles a special mention, as a previous customer commented the service feels very personal, thank you