Excellent customer service

penny_reviews's review of Bell Car Insurance

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by penny_reviews (1 review written)

So no one really likes insurance companies. But they were the cheapest option to cover our car when going to France. Just as well we had it, as we had a crash and wrote off the car. So yeah they tried to screw me out of a good price for the car (though I won that battle with a bit of persistence) but throughout the whole thing their customer service was EXCELLENT. Uk call centres, answer very quickly, can always get through to someone. Since leaving them they have been surprisingly helpful. They sent off proof of our no claims bonus in seconds and have helped us a lot with some problems with our new insurance company even though I'm not with them anymore.

I am amazed at how helpful they have been to an ex-customer. I haven't used them again since they are not the cheapest for our new car but I am very impressed at efficient they have been.

Have you made a Claim

• Best Cover

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive