Worst Service Ever Encountered

RABailey's review of BeWiser www.bewiser.co.uk

“Worst Service Ever Encountered”

Written on: 15/07/2013 by RABailey (1 review written)

As soon as I received my quotes for car insurance from a comparison website, I was bombarded with texts, calls and emails from BeWiser obviously wanting me to take out my policy with them.
As they were the cheapest quote, and included roadside recovery, which others didn't, I decided to go with them.
Since I took out my policy I have had little contact with them. I recieved quite a threatingly worded email stating that if I did not contact them within seven days, my policy would be cancelled and despite them also claiming, in their own words, they would make every attempt to contact me, I was not contacted by them. Instead I called them on the number provided, which turned out to be for the wrong department. They attempted to transfer me, but was told they were too busy to take my call so would call me back. Two days later, still nothing. I tried to call them again, and got the same result. When I finally received my call back, after taking my details, I was put on hold for almost fifteen minutes, before my call failed and now I'm back to square one!
I have now given up trying to contact them, in the hope they do cancel my policy and I will take my business elsewhere!

• Never Claimed

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive