Bewiser Scam - They make blatant lies to get your business!

Guest's review of BeWiser www.bewiser.co.uk

“Bewiser Scam - They make blatant lies to get your...”

Written on: 19/09/2012

Used gocompare to find a ZERO years NCD policy for my second car. Bewiser was NOT the cheapest and before I had finished looking at all the various quotes I got a phonecall from a lady at Bewiser. I said Bewiser were not the cheapest on gocompare but she said she could do better. She did come up with a good price and so I went ahead and paid. When the Keyfacts document and Insurer (Aviva) Facts were emailed it seems the Bewiser lady had entered 9 years no claims entitlement instead of zero. Of course this insurance policy is invalid. It seems from other reviews that this this is a tactic to get people's business. I have asked for a full refund. The lady also told me that the cancellation fee was £26.50 plus prorata premium. The emailed documents say a lot more than that - £35 their fee for arranging policy, insurer upto 3 months premium etc. Another lie from Bewiser...........so be warned. I will write another review if and when I get my refund.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Lady Driver

Driver Type

Bewiser's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2012

Thank you for your feedback. Be Wiser Insurance Services prides itself on strong customer care looking after in excess of 100,000 satisfied policyholders and I am sorry to hear that this high standard has not been achieved in this instance.

As a result, I would welcome the opportunity to look into this matter for you, we have unfortunately been unable to locate your policy based on the information provided in your review, please contact me directly at lois.o@bewiser.co.uk and I will be happy to help.