Dont Know what everyone is complaining about

Guest's review of Aviva Car Insurance

“Dont Know what everyone is complaining about”

Written on: 04/07/2013

started a policy around 2 weeks ago and sent away all of my documents to them that day. received an e-mail from them this morning asking to send my proof of no claims (have already sent it). I decided to call them to see what was going on and after being on hold for all of 3 seconds a very polite woman explained that they needed to check with me that I no longer had the car on which I gained my no claims and that someone should have been in contact. so this was a bit annoying, but the woman was very apologetic, very polite and could only have been more helpful if she had come to my house with tea and biscuits. after a 2 minute phone call everything is sorted and I get £40 off my next renewal.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Young Driver

Driver Type

• insure2drive

Previous Insurance Company

Badcat.1's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2014

With them for 2 weeks and don't know what everyone is complaining about? I suggest you give them a little more time. I hope you aren't involved in any accidents - you will find - to your cost - that customer service. expediency and honesty have been ditched. It's new creed is" keep the money - prevaricate for as long as possible - and for those who DON'T give up - keep 'em waiting even longer!" Waited 7 months so far. Have been told the problem was the post, the police, the witness blah blah blah - took 4 WEEKS and THREE requests to get the accident claim form paperwork! Had to even FIND the witness myself to ask them to make a statement - after 5 months Aviva hadn't even done that! THEN they had the cheek to ask me to talk to the witness AGAIN!! They claimed that after 6 months the police hadn't provided a copy of the accident report - HUGE fib - they hadn't wanted to pay for it! So the best part of a year later I'm still waiting for my excess refund. They seem determined to hang onto it. Glad your two weeks has been happy!!