Excellent people! Highly recommended!

LESLIEjeff's review of Adrian Flux Car Insurance www.adrianflux.co.uk

“Excellent people! Highly recommended!”

Written on: 28/06/2013 by LESLIEjeff (3 reviews written)

I've been with Adrian Flux for a little while, My car insurance was due for renewal at the end of June. I did a bit of work in advance, and got some quotes beforehand.Quote arrived from A.F., better than all I'd already got elsewhere, phoned up, answered by a fellow human being immediately, (just ONE press one, press two, press three step - thats right, ONE!) asked a couple of questions to confirm details, gave C.C. details, policy sent down by email, everything completed in probably less than 10 minutes. Very friendly, helpful and polite people, they make what can be a lengthy, frustrating chore almost a pleasure - except the paying bit, of course, lol.

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

Adrian_Flux_Badservice's Response to LESLIEjeff's Review

Written on: 05/07/2013

Who goes to the trouble of leaving a review for GOOD service, let alone for an insurance company?
Make your own minds up.

Lesliejeff's reply to Adrian_Flux_Badservice's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

Yes, please do make your own minds up. No, I don't work for them, I don't have any relatives or friends who work for them, they aren't paying me or doing me any favours, other than giving me excellent service, and as a positive reviewer I am in the majority. And if no-one ever left a review unless they could make it negative, websites like these would be pointless and no-one would be able to buy anything anywhere from anyone with any confidence. So, yes, please, make your own minds up.

Adrian_Flux_Badservice's reply to Lesliejeff's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2013

It's commendable to take the time to leave reviews.
Strange how many positive' reviewers' of Adrian Flux only ever leave one review, I am sure you would agree.

I am pleased you had a good experience with them, better than mine.

Lesliejeff's reply to Adrian_Flux_Badservice's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2013

I can't speak for anyone else, obviously, but the very simple fact about there only being one review from me up to now is that I didn't have any knowledge of this website until notified of it by Adrian Flux. Rest assured, I will leave more reviews in due course, and they will vary between good and bad according to what they deserve.