Great Service

Guest's review of Admiral Car Insurance - www.admiral.com

“Great Service”

Written on: 25/08/2013

Was really surprised to read so many awful reviews. I have had between 3 and 5 cars insured with Admiral Multicar for the past 8+ years. Whilst I agree the phone procedure is long-winded and the amount of paperwork produced can be rather ridiculous every time you make a small change, the important thing is the service is good. I always find the operators helpful and polite. Admiral always come out cheaper for me due to the multicar discount.

The most important thing is I've had 2 claims through them over that time (one fault and one non-fault) and Admiral were incredibly speedy, helpful and professional. One claim was for nearly £40000 and was settled generously and incredibly quickly - Admiral accepted my estimate of the car's value with no argument. It's good to know the premium actually pays for something more than a legally required certificate. Perhaps I've just been lucky but then my gf has made 2 non-fault claims and has also been treated well.

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

Wacwac's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2013

you must be lucky or you know some one that works for them i been ripped off and so many other people have been as well they got to give me money year later avoid with all cost if full comp they right it off if third party you can by it back one big joke two phone calls in 9 months and i got police reports and still will not pay

Wacwac's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2013

forgot to say i will leave bad feed back intill i get my money loads people been riped off not just me utter shambles and one big joke