Money grabbing, will tell everyone i meet not to use them

Guest's review of AA Car Insurance www.theaa.com

“Money grabbing, will tell everyone i meet not to use them”

Written on: 28/04/2012

Ive been insured with them a year as were the best quote, Im 29 have 8 years no claims. The renewal quote was really expensive and i got my post late (as weve had alot of missing post etc which has been reported, anyway) so when i got the letter i called them to cancel, was told im 2 days into a new p[olicy and getting charged £29 cancelation fee! I didnt even want to renew! then i got a charge for canceling my direct debit! were now up at £56 and i doubt they will stop making up charges. I know its a recession but by doing this AA will create a bad name for themselves as if people get bad service they review and tell people about it.
Swift was brilliant I wish Id stayed with them!
AA also keep hounding me to renew or set up direct debit for a breakdown policy ive never took out with them! Its getting really annoying as ive explained we once got it free with our bank insurance package but thats it.

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive