Just in the nick of time

Dickylane's review of eRentals.co.uk - www.erentals.co.uk

“Just in the nick of time”

Written on: 21/06/2012 by Dickylane (1 review written)

I was due to go on my holidays and was flying on the Monday morning. I booked the hire car via the website which was easy to follow. What I wasn't aware of until the end of the booking was that it would take up to 42 hours to process which left me in an awkward position as I booked during the weekend. This meant that there may be a possiblilty that the hire car may not be ready to collect until the Tuesday a day after my arrival leaving me without a car! Although there is a 24 hour help line for Uk and Abroad there is no response after working hours on a Saturday.
On the positive side I was able call the help line just before boarding the plane and the hire car company Malta Best Car Hire where ready and waiting for me at the arrivals.
The car itself was as I had ordered, however the condition of the car was in poor repair. It had a fair bit of damamage to the rear, most cars in Malta have damage on them due to their style of driving. Is this acceptable? Although I was not involved in any accidents I was glad to have the waiver of liability.
I would use eRentals again if I needed to hire a car.

• 11/06/12

Date of hire (month/year)

• Malta

Country & City of hire

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles