Wouldn't even give them 1 star - DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE !!

xxWorldTravellerxx's review of Sicily by Car, www.sbc.it

“Wouldn't even give them 1 star - DO NOT USE THESE...”

Written on: 24/11/2012 by xxWorldTravellerxx (1 review written)

Picked up a 12 seater for a jaunt around Italy - no issues with the pick up and drop off and even the choice of vehicles. That is where the good news ends....

Since returning home I have had 3 deductions form my credit card, 4 and 5 months after hire.

No explanation and if I hadn't contacted my credit card company to get my money back, who knows how long they would continue.

Reading all the reports on this website should say it all. Just wish I could turn back the clock !!

• June 2012

Date of hire (month/year)

• Italy - Milan (Malpensa) Airport

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Hooney's Response to xxWorldTravellerxx's Review

Written on: 22/03/2013

Dear Fellow-Victim, I am devoted to legally punish and close this company and the surrounding maffia. The charged costs on my bank card happened a few weeks ago are 770 EUROS for a fictious damage (which of course is excluded from my Damage Excess Refund which I purchased for extra 30 EUROS…).
There are good chances, that I would be able to prove without any doubt that the invoiced damage is fake, but I prefer to team up with all of the available victims, and collect and treat together all the cases. Please respond to me per my private gmail address (hooney.santha), in order to start to organise a sort of trial community.
All the bests,