Routemasters for Hire review

Guest's review of Routemasters for Hire - www.routemastersforhire.co.uk

“Routemasters for Hire review”

Written on: 31/10/2013

I've had to resort to taking them to court because they will not give me a refund on the bus that didnt even show up on my wedding day! Avoid them. They'll spoil your event.

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

Londonlad1's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2014

I am going to do the same. Were you successful?

Written on: 24/01/2014

Hi, I don't know yet - I'm just waiting for the hearing date from the court. Hopefully next month. I would definitely encourage you to do the same if they have ripped you off. It's really simple, cheap and you dont need a solicitor. Go to moneyclaim.
It's outrageous this company is consistently ripping people off and I am determined to get the money back which they owe me. They act like pathetic bullies.
Good luck and if you need any more info, I'll gladly help you.

Written on: 17/03/2014

Hi. Had my court hearing today and WON!! They have to refund my money and all expenses. It was really easy and he didnt even turn up. If you want any help, or want more details of what I did, just get in touch. Sue his dirty, slimy behind. He is clearly a bully.

Londonwedding's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2014

Hi - I have had the exact same experience as you - I hired 3 buses for my wedding. Only one showed up on time, the second was an hour late and the third never showed (although they told me that apparently it did, just all the guests had given up waiting by then so took taxis instead). I would love to be able to speak to you about your experience as I'm serioulsy contemplating taking them to court too. My only concern is that their terms and conditions provide that they do not accept liability for any inconvenience or loss from delays however caused.

Written on: 16/07/2014

Hi. I would love to help you out. This is a nasty company that blatantly takes your money and has no intention of providing all the buses. Ignore those terms and conditions. My judge discredited them based on my evidence. They use it to intimidate you. Take them to court.
[Removed]
Here's the link to start the process. It costs 70 pound. You can call them and get advice about court fees and the process,etc. Their customer service is really helpful. All your costs will get added to the claim and RM will eventually have to pay you for everything. If you drop me a number or email i will gladly go into loads more info. Or ask me more questions via this site, but I wouldnt be surprised if RM follow this site because I think I remember seeing they had responded to someone previously.