Never ever again!!

Happichappi1984's review of Routemasters for Hire - www.routemastersforhire.co.uk

“Never ever again!! ”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by Happichappi1984 (1 review written)

Atrocious service and attitude with little reason for being 45 minutes late. The service ended an hour earlier than agreed and the bus was fit for the scrap heap. The driver struggled to drive and the 'guide' was pretty naff. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The website is misleading, the cost is not representative of what you get and the experience wasn't worth the wait, missed venues or vile attitude we got from the company. Avoid at all costs!!

• august

Date of hire (month/year)

• london

Country & City of hire

• Poor

Condition of vehicle

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Busclub's Response to Happichappi1984's Review

Written on: 11/09/2013

We are sorry you feel like this and clearly you are the friend of the below 3 complaints, we are in the process of dealing with the customer who booked the bus and we apologise for the minor issues you incurred.

Happichappi1984's reply to Busclub's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

Thank you for your response albeit almost a month late!! I would like to make it clear that these weren't 'minor issues' as you mention but ones which cause great detriment to people's special occasions. I've not read any other complaint by anyone else as I stand on my own two feet and wholeheartedly believe in my integrity as an individual. If the other complaints are from the same party then I suggest that you deliver what you promise next time. My partner and I wasted an enormous amount of money which WASN'T remotely worth it.