Rudemastersforhire!

HenParty13's review of Routemasters for Hire - www.routemastersforhire.co.uk

“Rudemastersforhire!”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by HenParty13 (1 review written)

Hired for a hen party this seemed like a great fun way to keep the party together for a pub crawl. However the bus was 45 mins late making it impossible to get to the next place on time so we were down one pick up but still charged for the whole journey. Traffic was blamed, but there was no traffic on the streets at all. The manager is the rudest most unprofessional person I have ever spoken to. She talks over the top of you in a very unnecessarily aggressive manner. She did not resolve the problem or offer an apology, infact she started shouting at me when I asked if she could have us picked up from a pub around the corner from the original one! The bus then came early at the last pub so we were rushed.
Lots of party buses available to hire in London, don't use this one!

• August 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• london UK

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Poor

Choice of vehicles

Henparty13's Response to HenParty13's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

I wish I had read all of these reviews before booking them. It seems I'm far from alone in my opinion of their manner. I wrote a letter of complaint to them and they still didn't listen properly to the problem. They also seem to use the excuse of traffic a great deal for being late. I hope they will learn from their feedback, good and bad.