Great Prices

Guest's review of RentalCars.com - www.rentalcars.com

“Great Prices”

Written on: 24/02/2013

Great prices and plenty of locations. Easy to navigate website, although sometimes a bit confusing in differing prices for the same vehicle or some intermediate or estate vehicles being cheaper than compacts. Didn't get the vehicle listed which was one of the main reasons for choosing the car hire and I know the firm cover themselves by saying " or similar " the vehicle we got definitely wasn't of the same quality as the one advertised. But apart from that it was adequate for our needs and great economically. I think that they should list the cars showing the not as good vehicle first in the hope that you might get the better vehicle instead . In our first car hire we definitely got a better car than I had booked I suppose its just the luck of the draw but I still think you should get the car advertised or better rather than what they class as similar. Just a little niggle but might affect future rentals as we have decided to buy a cheap family runaround and hire cars for our weekends away and holidays around Britain. Just as a footnote the better car came from Hertz and the not as good car came from Alamo through Europcar.

• FEB 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK , Hayes and Harlington

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Visit www.rentalcars.com