Alicante Airport Pick up at new Terminal

Guest's review of RentalCars.com - www.rentalcars.com

“Alicante Airport Pick up at new Terminal”

Written on: 06/04/2012

We were impressed with the new location for the pick up of the car. The representative we spoke to was very helpful and explained everything to us. The car was alright but it smelled of cigar smoke the seats were very marked as if someone had been sitting in it after coming from the sea or pool. We did check the car for scrapes and dents at the office and noticed a few small scratches, it is not until you see it parked in the sunshine that you begin to notice everything , all the other dents and bits hanging down from the underside, I would like the rep to have a note of all this and point it all out this will save you being worried that you are going to be made liable for the damage, I understand this would be time consuming in the busy summer months but I feel it has to be done and also when you bring the car back maybe the rep can check it out and note that if anything is noticed when the new customer picks it up then you are not liable for it. Well that is all I have to say on that subject and to let you know that we have been hiring cars from this company for 4 years now and have only had one really bad one so that in my book is nothing to write home about considering how many cars you must rent out. So I will be recommending the company to all my friends as I do now.

Regards to Rental Cars .com
Liz and Allan Harris

• March 2012

Date of hire (month/year)

• Alicante Airport

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Visit www.rentalcars.com