got the best deal here

Guest's review of Hirecars.co.uk www.hirecars.co.uk

“got the best deal here”

Written on: 19/08/2013

I found it a bit confusing going through one website which linked me to the supplier but there was also car rentals involved so I have no idea whether these layers add to the cost. However, it was the best deal on offer. I expected a Ford Fiesta but got a Hyundai 30 which was ok too. What I would like is an option to get a diesel car but none of the websites seem to offer this. The pick up point was also not clearly stated as being offsite. However, as I was picked up and dropped off in Manchester airport this was better than taking the shuttle bus from the car rental village in fact. The paperwork was a lengthy process and seemed to be done by hand which in these days is a little strange. When I had to drop off the car I wasn't sure of the address of the office and had to call to check as I had two address on my contract. Nevertheless, it was problem-free once I was sure where to go.

• July 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Manchester, UK

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles