Motorhome Hire

KathieLambert's review of Hire Booking Centre - www.hirebookingcentre.com

“Motorhome Hire”

Written on: 06/06/2017 by KathieLambert (1 review written)

We wanted to hire a motorhome for a couple of weeks in order to travel around the west coast of Scotland. After some online searching we found Hire booking centre and liked the prices! Upon further investigation we discovered that we could choose a depot from which to pick up the motorhome so we chose one in Glasgow so we could drive there in a smaller vehicle and leave our car in a safe carpark and then leave with the motorhome. We were very impressed with the handover of the home and also the support we received once we had actually left the depot and were on the road. We had a couple of small problems with the van, but the person on the other end of the telephone was very swift in contacting us when we needed assistance. The motorhome was very comfortable and the bed was excellent!
Remember to take your own bedding with you as it is not provided in the cost of the hire. It is also worth taking deckchairs as we discovered some beautiful countryside and wanted to sit outside in the sun.
I would definitely recommend this company and should we go on a caravanning holiday again we would book through Hire Booking Centre again.

• May 2017

Date of hire (month/year)

• Glasgow

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Bla246's Response to KathieLambert's Review

Written on: 17/07/2017

Did you receive your deposit back with no issues?

Kathielambert's reply to Bla246's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2017

The company said they have reimbursed it to my card, but I am waiting for my credit card to be paid to see if I have received it. I did have to contact them. It wasn't done automatically.

Bla246's reply to Kathielambert's Comment

Written on: 21/07/2017

Thanks for response. Can you write when it comes through and let us know if there was any issues. Did you receive the whole amount back (minus admin fee)?