Excellent service

Guest's review of Hiper Car Hire www.hiperrentacar.com

“Excellent service”

Written on: 12/10/2012

I was suitably concerned about renting a car on our recent trip to Ibiza and I spent sometime researching the many different options. I found that reviews for most of the UK brokers were all pretty bad. In the end we opted for Holiday-Rentals who use Hiper Car Rental in Ibiza. The reason I went for this option was that Holiday Rentals offered a free additional driver and it said that Hiper Rentals fuel policy was that as long as the rental was less than 6 days, ours was 5, you could collect the car with a full tank of fuel and return the car with a full tank and not be charged. Other companies charge you for a full tank of fuel at the start of the hire and you do not get refunded for unused fuel. Our friends rented from Gold Car for the same period and were charged €98 and only used 1/3 of the the tank! We found the service at Hiper very good. We waited 5 mins for the minibus to arrive at the airport, the trip to the Hiper office took 3-4 mins and we waited about 20mins for the car. I took out excess insurance with www.carhireexcess.com for £2 per day. This would have covered the £400 excess had we had to make a claim. At Hiper they took a credit card imprint that I had to sign to cover the £400 & £77 for fuel. This was not taken from my account just held in case we had to make a claim or didn't return the car with fuel. The paperwork already showed the places on the car that had scratches - more noted on the paperwork than we could find on the car. When we returned the car it was quickly checked for fuel and damage and when all was found to be in order the lady immediately gave me back the credit card imprint. We were promptly taken to the airport. All very easy and a great relief!

• 5/10/12 - 10/10/12

Date of hire (month/year)

• Spain, Ibiza

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles