Car hire from Lisbon airport

KateB55's review of FASTCarhire www.fastcarhire.co.uk

“Car hire from Lisbon airport”

Written on: 02/09/2012 by KateB55 (1 review written)

Booking with Fastcarhire was very straightforward using the website and prices were very clear. I also took out the recommended car hire insurance. The biggest problem I encountered was at the airport. As instructed on the voucher, we went to the Meeting point - there were a great many confused people milling about. You then have to find the right person with a clipboard - I asked 3 reps before I found the right one. We were then taken to the Drive 0n Holidays office in a minibus. There only seemed to be one member of staff doing everything - driving the minibus, sorting out the bookings, so the whole process took about an hour. On our return, things couldn't have been more efficient - our suitcases were taken out of the boot and placed in the minibus before I had turned off the engine! Sat nav is essential to get back to the Drive On Holidays office - it is very complicated and the plan they provide you with is useless.

• August 2012

Date of hire (month/year)

• Portugal Lisbon