Charged for damages not made

xoRamirez325's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Charged for damages not made”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by xoRamirez325 (1 review written)

I rented a car through Enterprise (booked in the UK collected in Italy), I had to return the car before the office opened to catch a flight back to the UK. Received an email alleging damage a few days later, it said I would receive an invoice. The only option for dispute was through customer service section of website, no response at all. No invoice received, credit card charged. I have been completely ignored, I have photographic evidence that proves no damage was done. Will never use this company again, and would advise others against it.

• Jult 2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• Italy

Country & City of hire

• Excellent

Condition of vehicle

• Excellent

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details. Include the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding the vehicle's damage and claim.

When emailing, please place reference number 140822-001441 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Social Media Coordinator