Damage Repair Scams!

jwKrause366's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Damage Repair Scams!”

Written on: 19/08/2014 by jwKrause366 (1 review written)

Rented and returned a vehicle in the exact same location, but had to drop the keys in the deposit box, as my flight departed before the rental counter opened.Two days later, a manager calls and emails to tell me that there is damage to the vehicle.

There were NO incidents in that car while it was in my possession, so the damage could only have occurred on THEIR lot or been present at the time I rented it.

In any event, because the renter is "responsible" for the vehicle until the rental agent gets around to checking it in, anything could happen to the vehicle after it is technically returned. Never will I rent from Enterprise again--and I travel for work about half of the year.

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2014

jwKrause366,
Thank you for bringing this service to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you and help with a resolution. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details. Include the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number, damage claim number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 140821-001323 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,