Never use this company

tjFigueroa164's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Never use this company”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by tjFigueroa164 (1 review written)

Hired van for one day and when I returned it the following day I was told there was a scuff mark on the plastic trim at the bottom of the drivers door. It was hardly visible but was told my £200 deposit was not being returned to me. I will never hire a vehicle from this company again. I wish I had read the Internet forums about this company before hand as I would never of hire anything from them. I will be warning all of my friends, family and work mates about this company. BE WARNED.

• August 2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• plymouth

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this damage claim for you. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details. Include your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number, claim number (if you have one) and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 140821-003740 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Social Media Coordinator