Appalling & unprofessional

EileenRichardson's review of Enterprise Car Rental

“Appalling and unprofessional”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by EileenRichardson (1 review written)

I was travelling around the UK. I booked my car in advance by telephone and gave my credit card details. I then proceeded to book other aspects of my holiday elsewhere, paying in advance, based on having a car to get there. When I arrived to collect my car at Shiremoor Enterprise near Newcastle UK, travelling to a schedule, I was told my credit card was not acceptable because it is a Mastercard Traveller Card. I was also told I could not pay in cash nor could my friend pay with her UK Visa card. I therefore could not have a car. Absolutely appalling. I should have been told before I made all my arrangements that my method of payment would not be accepted, as then I would have booked a car from a different company. As it was, I was left without a car. This was a real low point of my holiday, to say the least.

• 23/07/2014

Date of hire (month/year)

• uk, Shiremoor

Country & City of hire

Enterprisecares's Response to EileenRichardson's Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

EileenRichardson,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you and help with a resolution. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details. Include the exact Shiremoor rental location, your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 140821-003686 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,